Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter: The Egg Hunt

Ready to go and not wanting to wait for Nana and Mom to get their cameras.
Shelby:




Taylor:


Notice the motion in the picture.  She was on the go the entire time.


Payden:


She was unsure of how to get the egg.  Apparently going off the grass was a crazy idea for her.


The girls:


Declan:

He would not let go of the gun.
 
He couldn't reach the egg ....

... so he decided to shoot it instead.



This is how you check out what you have in your basket.

Checkin' out their loot:

I love how Payden and Declan are smiling for me, but not willing to take their eyes off their eggs.  I love how Taylor is giving me her would-your-hurry-up-and-take-the-dang-picture-so-I-can-look-at-my-eggs smile.  I love how Shelby is giving her usual squint because the sun is too bright for her eyes.  




No comments: