Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nice Weather

The weather has been nice.  The pollen ... not so much.  Still, I try to get the kiddos outside a little even though it does result in sneezing, runny noses, congestion, itchy legs ... lots of fun stuff.  

I love how little boys turn EVERYTHING into swords. 

This little scoot toy is also a great canvas for wet chalk ... don't know where he got that idea.

One evening we were outside enjoying the weather.  He was kicking a soccer ball around and doing a pretty good job dribbling it.  (I have video, but Blogger isn't letting me upload it right now.)  He then decided I needed to take a few pictures of him.  He loves having me take pictures of him. 

A diamond.
   
A pose worthy of taking pictures ... apparently.






I guess we'd better enjoy this good weather now before we get into that wonderful Texas summer.

No comments: