Friday, April 8, 2011

The Terrible Two's ...

The terrible two's have definitely hit.  Since he has always had a calm, mild personality, I've definitely seen worse terrible two's from some of my other kids.  He's actually not too horrible.  He is bossy, independent, and stubborn and has started throwing fits though.  He also refuses to do most things, but fortunately my "1-2-3" method, which I've used on all my kids (and still do), works pretty well.  Hopefully because he's more mild, this phase won't last too long.  Hopefully.  I guess we'll see.

I told him it was time for snacks.  "No.  I don't want it!" he yelled at me.  Taylor was thinking quickly, snatched the camera, and caught him pouting/refusing to come eat.  

During breakfast, we like to listen and sing to music off my cellphone.  One of his favorite lines in his favorite song was on, so I said, "Sing it!"  Apparently, he wasn't in the mood for that.

I sang to him, and he kept pouting and refusing to look at me. 

Of course, then he went bi-polar on me and decided to be silly.  

Wanting to join in the fun, Payden gave me one of her silly faces.    

No comments: