Thursday, April 7, 2011

Taylor's Little Quirks

Taylor has always gotten attached to a toy or a book and then carried that thing EVERYWHERE.  It's been an animal book, Pokemon cards in a drum, a bag of animals, Pokemon books, Shelby's pirate party favors and outfit, and more.  As she was coming home from school, I noticed something in her hand ... the bag of buttons we'd taken out to make eyes for Shelby's kinkajou project.  I said, "Taylor, did you take those to school?!?!?"  "Yes, but I only took them out on the bus."  She cracks me up.  I guess a bag of buttons is her new thing.  I wonder what it'll be next.


Taylor hates blood.  If she sees blood, the world is coming to an end.  A cut on her leg that is bleeding SLIGHTLY might mean she just can't walk any more.  Well, imagine having to lose teeth.  Her last tooth got knocked so loose it had to come out, but, because of the blood, I had to chase after her as her mouth bled all over the floor, so I could quickly knock the tooth out and get a Kleenex shoved in the hole.  Now she has two teeth that are wiggly and ready to come out.  In fact the adult teeth are underneath pushing the baby teeth, so her smile is soooooo goofy.  It's really driving Tom ... the dentist ... NUTS.  I need to think of a way to get those babies out.  The last time it was an elbow to the face that spurred things, but I'm thinking maybe that's a little too rough ...

No comments: